Terms of site usage
Denial of responsibility
The Administration does not give any assurances or guarantees regarding the Site and its Content, including without limitation, timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, accessibility or compliance for any particular purpose of the Site and the Content, with respect to that there will be no errors when using the Site, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that the Site will not contain viruses or other malicious codes, and that the Content and the Site do not violate equal third parties.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damages as a result of any use of information and services on this Site or on any other website to which there is a hyperlink from our site , the emergence of dependence, reduced productivity, dismissal or interruption of labor activity, as well as deductions from educational institutions, for any lost profits, suspension of economic activities, loss of programs and and data in your information systems or otherwise, arising from the access, use or inability to use the Site, the Content or any linked Internet site, or the inability, error, omission, interruption, defect, idle time or delay in transmission , a computer virus or a system failure, even if the administration is explicitly informed of the possibility of such damage.
The User agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to the law.
The User agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection can not be applied to the use of the Site.
By using this Site, you agree to the "Waiver of Liability" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.
What data is collected on the site
At voluntary registration on reception of dispatch you send the Name and E-mail through the registration form. When using the services, you fill in the appropriate fields with the information necessary to process it and obtain the results of the service functions.
For what purpose are these data collected
The name is used to contact you personally, and your e-mail for sending you mailings of newsletters, news, useful materials, commercial offers, as well as for answering your questions from the site.
Your name and e-mail are not transferred to third parties, under no circumstances, except for cases related to the compliance with the requirements of the law.
If you are subscribed to the newsletter, you can refuse to receive such emails and delete your contact information from the database at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link present in each letter.
How this data is used
With the help of these data, information on the actions of visitors on the site is collected in order to improve its content, improve the functionality of the site and, as a result, create high-quality content and services for visitors.
How this data is protected
To protect your personal information, I use a variety of administrative, management and technical security measures. Nevertheless, despite the fact that I seek to protect your personal information, you too must take measures to protect it.
I strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions while on the Internet. The services and services that I organize include measures to protect against leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of information that we control. Despite the fact that the Administration of the Site does everything possible to ensure the integrity and security of the site, I can not guarantee that our security measures will prevent illegal access to this information by hackers from outside organizations.
Agreement with the processing of personal data
- With your consent: In all other cases, before giving the information about you to third parties, I undertake to obtain your explicit consent. For example, I can implement a joint proposal or tender with a third party, then I will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
- When transferring control over the site: I reserve the right to transfer all your data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of my site or its assets. When selling or transferring the site, I will give you the opportunity to refuse the transfer of information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to provide you with the services or services previously provided by me.
- Law enforcement authorities: I can, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in preventing fraud; as well as the strengthening or protection of their rights.
All personal information that is transferred by you for registration on our website or when using the mailing list can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any convenient way for you, using the contact information posted on the "About the Author" page.
If you want to refuse receiving mail from our regular mailing list, you can do this at any time with the help of a special link located at the end of each letter.
To ensure the convenience of using the site and its correct operation, cookies are used for the following functions:
- Remembering the unfolded/folded state of the sidebar on the site.
- Generating a csrf-token for providing the protection against Cross Site Request Forgeries.
- Remember the selected or automatically defined language of the site.
- Remembering the id session to get rid of the need to enter the password every time you visit the site.
- Agreement/not agreement of user with rules of site usage.
- Google AdSens - showing ads on the site from Google.
- Advertising network Yandex - display ads on the site from Yandex.
- Google Analytics - the counter of the site traffic from Google.
- Yandex.Metrika - the counter of the site traffic from Yandex.